- Dates: 28-29-30 October 2016 in Saint-Petersburg, Russia.
- Place: for competitions – Zimniy Stadion (same as2004)
It is with deep regret that the committee must announce the death of our chairman, Ronnie Robinson. Ronnie put his heart and soul into serving this federation, first in the position of secretary, in which his input was prodigious and then as our chairman where his contribution was no less diligent and often invaluable.
His loss is keenly felt by us all. He was a true, good friend and an inspiring colleague. He will be dearly missed.
– Date : 26th and 27th March 2016
– Place : Centre sportif Jules Ladoumègue – 33 rue des Petits Ponts, 75019 Paris
– Description : The Energetic Arts and Chinese Martial Arts French Federation organizes a championship at the end of March which will include taolu, tuishou, jiti and duilian events. The championship is open to French and foreigners participants.
– Contact : Cindy Letuppe – firstname.lastname@example.org
– More details (in French only)]]>
President TCFE ]]>
Saturday, November 14th , 2015, the annual STN Festival and the Open Dutch Competition will be held at the Olympos Sportcentrum, Uppsalalaan 3, Utrecht.
More Details: Festival intro – Stichting Taijiquan Nederland ]]>
Elections are being staged for the new Executive Committee for the Taijiquan & Qigong Federation for Europe.
Please click this link to receive the Ballot Paper detailing the proposed candidates for the various positions within the Executive Committee of the TCFE.
Please notes that votes should be placed on the basis of one country, one vote. Where a country has more than one organisation in membership these organisations shall split that country’s vote.
All votes must be returned to the address provided at the bottom of the voting form by Thursday 22nd October 2015.Ronnie Robinson TCFE 2015 EC Voting Form_221015.doc ]]>
TCFE Members’ Newsletter August 2015 ]]>