Benefits of Membership
There are a number of benefits which can be gained by being part of the Taijiquan & Qigong Federation for Europe.
- Eligibility to apply to teach at Taijiquan & Qigong Federation for Europe events like the Congress/Forum.
- Eligibility to compete in Taijiquan & Qigong Federation for Europe competitions.
- Eligibility to apply to stage an event on behalf of the Taijiquan & Qigong Federation for Europe, i.e. Congress/Forum, Competition.
- Inclusion on our website of your organisation.
- Referrals as a registered organisation of the Taijiquan & Qigong Federation for Europe.
- Permission to use Taijiquan & Qigong Federation for Europe logos etc. on your promotional material, i.e. letterheads, posters, website etc., stating that you are a registered member.
- Eligibility to include articles on aspects of internal arts on the TCFE website.
- Voting rights on the basis of one vote per country. (Where there is more than one member organisation for a country, these members will have to agree on the one vote to be placed.)
- Eligibility to stand for Election as a member of the Executive Committee.
- Eligibility to include products for sale of the Taijiquan & Qigong Federation for Europe’s website. (In preparation.)
New Member Application Guidelines
Membership of the TCFE is open to European legally empowered organizations which are active in the field of Taijiquan, Qi Gong and other Internal arts of Chinese origins such as Ba Gua (Pa Kua), Xing Yi (Hsing I) and other martial arts and exercise methods, and the agreements formally established by those European countries, as defined by the United Nations.
How to become a TCFE member.
First read the Statutes. (The statuts are under revision. What is on the website is a general guide only and is not legally binding).
Write an email in which you present yourself. Please use the application form: application_form (PDF), application_form (MS word).
Please enclose two recommendations from two current TCFE Members. Alternatively, you may appear at a TCFE event or another event, where at least two members of the Executive Committee are present.
There the EC-members can get in contact with you.
When the Executive Committee has agreed upon your application, pay EUR 120,- which will cover you for two year’s membership.
All information should be included in the application form provided and sent to the Secretary at the address provide. Electronic transfer is the preferred method of communication.
Please include any logos, photographs etc. that can be included on our website with your entry.
Any further questions should be addressed to the /secretary at the email address provided.